We Are With You and Drink Wise, Age Well are committed to making this website available to as many people as possible to meet requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and we have designed it to meet WCAG 2.1 AA standards wherever possible. For example, you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.