These resources present the research, recommendations and advice we’ve developed through the Drink Wise, Age Well programme. They include:
- Reports sharing our insights and learning
- Guides for practitioners offering practical advice
- Videos produced with our staff and clients
Guides for practitioners
Easy-read online guides
- Reducing alcohol stigma in services
- Providing Alcohol Brief Interventions (ABIs) to older adults in community settings
- Alcohol-related cognitive impairment
Changing a culture
Drawing on the experiences of staff and participants, this film explores ways of changing a culture of drinking in older adults.
Calling Time for Change Charter
This short animation presents the calls to action from our charters, emphasising the importance of prevention.
Making the Partnership Work
Drink Wise, Age Well’s strategic board explores what makes a successful partnership work.
Produced in partnership with the Village Storytelling Centre, Drink Wise, Age Well participants in Glasgow talk about what led them to make positive changes.
This social media campaign aimed to increase awareness and reduce stigma by following four characters through changes in their lives.